Bethesda Springs Farm tracts
Two 5 Acre tracts – Tract #3 and #4
- We have a great bunch of neighbors coming to our community to join the already great neighbors we enjoy.
- Agents are required to be familiar with all info on this website PRIOR to calling.
- We will agree to pay 3% commission to agent for full asking price offer.
- Offers without agents will be considered with preference.
- Closings will be handled by Ashworth Law in Franklin or your own attorney if you so choose.
- $10,000 deposit held in escrow with Ashworth Law will be required.
- Plat is recorded and septic approved by Williamson County. All is ready to close.
- Shared drive maintenance covenant.
- 25% Shared expense of water line and tap installation.
- Please call any time to set appointment to see the property.
- Remaining tracts are #3 and #4 as shown on the plat drawing.
- School zoning is for; Bethesda Elementary, Spring Station Middle and Summit High.
- Electrical for these building sites is already run to tract #1.
- Tract#3 Address: 5010 Remus Lane
- Tract#4 Address: 5015 Remus Lane
- There are minimal restrictions so we can all enjoy our freedom.
- Minimum 2500 square foot home(some variance to this may be negotiated)
- No mobile homes or prefab engineered homes.(There may be a case of new technology that can be discussed)
- Electrical service required to be buried.
- There will be a shared drive, fence etc maintenance covenant.
- A deposit of $10,000 will be accepted with an offer held in escrow by Ashworth Law of Franklin
- Soil grid mapping for septic all complete and approved by Williamson County Sewer and water.
- Septic grid map and soil scientist work and associated survey costs are already completed by seller.
- Approved for electrical for lots #1, #2, #3, and #4 by MTEMC
- to be served from existing transformer on Lot #1.
- Approved by HB&TS for water to run main line up to front/south edge of Lot#1 then tap out to Lots 2,3 and 4
- Installation of this water line will be a shared cost for owners of lots 1-4.
- Only 6 miles from 840, directly south of Franklin, South off I-65
- Only 9 miles to Williamson County Ag center (10 minutes drive)
- Click here for Plat Drawing