Bethesda Springs Farm tracts
One Tract remaining – Tract #5
- We have a great bunch of neighbors coming to our community to join the already great neighbors we enjoy.
- Agents are required to be familiar with all info on this website PRIOR to calling.
- We will agree to pay 3% commission to agent for full asking price offer.
- Offers without agents will be considered with preference.
- Closings will be handled by Ashworth Law in Franklin or your own attorney if you so choose.
- $10,000 deposit held in escrow with Ashworth Law will be required and offer will be contingent on final approval if septic and subdivision with county.
- Please call any time to set appointment to see the property.
- Remaining tract is #5 as shown on the plat drawing.
- School zoning is for; Bethesda Elementary, Spring Station Middle and Summit High.
- Existing old house, approximately 120 years old is included in purchase of land.
- A good source of artsy barn wood.
- Electrical for this building site will come from power on Bethesda Rd at new owners expense.
- City water is available. Tap at road will be at purchasers expense and for convenience may be tied into the new water line to be installed to the other new tracts.
- Or you may drill a well. Water on Tract #1 has proven to be perfect. Well depth was 300 feet back on the hill.
- Internet and television service available in this area via satellite only.
- Cell phone service is known to be week here. Verizon is currently the best option.
- This is an easement tract and drive maintenance will be a proportionally shared expense by all residents.
- There are minimal restrictions so we can all enjoy our freedom.
- Minimum 2500 square foot home(some variance to this may be negotiated)
- No mobile homes or prefab engineered homes.(There may be a case of new technology that can be discussed)
- Electrical service required to be buried.
- There will be a simple written agreed on document covering shared drive, fence etc maintenance agreements.
- Exact boundaries will be set after final septic approval.
- A deposit of $10,000 will be accepted with an offer held in escrow by Ashworth Law of Franklin
- Final closing will be contingent on county approval of septic and subdivision lines.
- Soil grid mapping for septic all complete and approved by Williamson County Sewer and water.
- Septic grid map and soil scientist work and associated survey costs are covered by seller.
- Septic sites for 5 bedroom approved.
- Approved for electrical for lots #1, #2, #3, and #4 by MTEMC
- to be served from existing transformer on Lot #1.
- Approved by HB&T for water to run main line up to front/south edge of Lot#1 then tap out to Lots 2,3 and 4
- and include a fire hydrant to reduce fire insurance cost.
- Installation of this water line will be a shared cost for owners of lots 1-4. High estimate total is $99,000 from HB&T.
- Only 6 miles from 840, directly south of Franklin, South off I-65
- Only 9 miles to Williamson County Ag center (10 minutes drive)
- Click here for Plat Drawing